The very sweet and beautiful Daina from Things, stuff and eco-love (a quirky blog about all things organic and DIY) nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It was a really nice thing to read this morning, and as a result, introduced me to Daina’s other nominees which I enjoyed browsing through with my morning coffee. Below are the rules and my nominees. Thanks Daina!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me:
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cats…own two, and I’m highly allergic.
2. I eat half an avocado every single day
3. My favourite person in the world/other half is my sister, Sarah
4. My first real job was selling game consoles and video games.
5. I always choose walking over buses or taxis. I love to walk for hours on end!
6. I’m 5 feet 11 inches. Pretty tall.
7. I’ve always been very interested in any books/documentaries concerning Ernest Hemingway or Johnny Cash.
Nominees (in no particular order)
6. Neon Images
11. Emily Xo
14. Fotog Foodie
♥ ♥ ♥